March 19, 2013

It's been 5 years..

     Well hello world! Do we still blog anymore? I took a much rather extended break from blogging. I felt between Facebook, Instagram and every day life I just couldn't keep up. I came back to see it looks as though not many blog still. So if you are out there, give me a shout out haha!

Jake and I celebrated 5 years on March 13th. Um... what? Since when am I old enough to celebrate 5 whole years of marriage? We took the day off to spend together. We saw a movie, did some shopping (makes this girl always happy) and ended the night at The Roof! I love that place. The Salt Lake Temple will always hold a special place in my heart.

We said no gifts this year because we are going all out on a nice trip to Hawaii in May/June but why did I ever think Jacob would listen? He didn't and instead surprised me with a one of kind handmade necklace made by his high school friend Nelsy https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tortugas-Design/280601168687 seriously check her out! They had been working on it for months and it turned out special. I love pearls and turquoise reminds me of my dear Grandma who just passed away in January so it has meaning to it. Lots of fun and exciting things are in store and coming soon :)







10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm as bad as you at blogging! But I love checkin in on you even though we see each other so much! That necklace is gorgeous!! I love you two so much and so excited its 5 down, and so many more to go!!

Rachel and Casey Hansen said...

We are all in your same boat...crappy bloggers! lol Beautiful necklace & yay for Hawaii & 5 years!
:o)

Adrianne Miller said...

We still blog! So jealous of your trip!

The Camacho Family said...

I still blog a little. I am a bit behind. I love your necklace. Congrats on 5 years. I hope the next 5 are just as wonderful and all the years after that.

Heidi Madsen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
LOVE the necklace, so beautiful!
I still blog, it's the only way I journal and scrapbook for my family and kids :)

karadie said...

I love it!! Happy 5 yrs you two!! I love you both!! Beautiful necklace

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Yay!! You're back!!! I seriously missed your posts...so I'm so glad you finally updated after like 15 years :). Your necklace is absolutely gorgeous. What a sweet present that Jake gave you! We should get together soon...I know we always say it...but really we should since we're moving away 2000 miles in 12 weeks. Happy 5 years cute girl! Love you big!

Halsey said...

Super pretty necklace!! And we still check your blog, so happy to hear from you :) Congrats on 5 whole years! Time flies when you're having fun!

Jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL necklace!!! I want it so bad!

Anonymous said...

辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天 , 辣妹聊天